We hope the following links will provide useful information. Listing these links does not necessarily mean we’re endorsing any product or services promoted nor can we certify that all the information in these sites is correct.
- Alzheimer’s Association -Description provided: “The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research.”
- Alzheimer’s Foundation of America – Description provided: “Our mission is to provide optimal care and services to individuals confronting dementia, and to their caregivers and families—through member organizations dedicated to improving quality of life.”
- American Physical Therapy Association – Description Provided: “The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is a national professional organization representing more than 72,000 members. Its goal is to foster advancements in physical therapy practice, research, and education.”
- American Sleep Apnea Association – Description provided: “The ASAA is a non-profit organization dedicated to reducing injury, disability, and death from sleep apnea and to enhancing the well-being of those affected by this common disorder.”
- Brain Performance Center is a Southlake, Texas based neurological center dedicated to improving brain physiological health to manage common behavioral conditions that affect quality of life. These problems include ADD/ADHD, Addictions, Depression, Panic Attacks/Anxiety, Autism, Insomnia and many more. Our innovative biofeedback and neurofeedback programs harness our brain’s established and lifelong ability to create, alter and strengthen neural connections. By changing these connections we can influence our associated mental processes and behavior.
- CPAP and Sleep Apnea Basics
- Fibromyalgia Network – Description provided: “we aim to educate and assist patients with ad-free, patient-focused information that they can put to use today.”
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America – Description provided: “MSAA is a national nonprofit organization whose mission is to enrich the quality of life for everyone affected by multiple sclerosis(MS).”
- National MS Society Website. Description provided: “The National MS Society is a collective of passionate individuals who want to do something about MS now—to move together toward a world free of multiple sclerosis.”
- National Sleep Foundation – Description Provided: “Nonprofit organization supporting public education, sleep-related research and advocacy related to sleepdisorders such as insomnia, apnea, narcolepsy”
- NeedyMeds – Descripton Provided: “NeedyMeds is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with the mission of helping people who cannot afford medicine or health care costs. The information at NeedyMeds is available anonymously and free of charge.”
- Radiology Info – Description Provided: “RadiologyInfo is designed to answer your questions related to the many radiologic procedures and therapies available to you and your family.”
- Sleepeducation.com – Description Provided: “On this Web site the AASM provides the facts about sleep, sleep disorders, treatments and services. Find accurate information and the latest news from the leader in sleep medicine. The Web site includes an online discussion forum. In the forum you can interact with other visitors to the site.”
- Sleepnet.com – Description provided: “One of Sleepnet.com’s goals is to link all the sleep information located on the internet.”
- “Why do I need my eyes dilated” in an eye exam?
- Youtube video on Sleep Study Introduction
- Apex Medical Teleservices – Professional virtual medical assistance staffed by nurses that help us focus on patient care.